Madame Boykin does not want you to miss this show (portrait via J. Chris Wilson).
Our show at the Edna Earl Boykin Theater in Wilson, NC is just around the corner (April 26!): make sure to get your tickets.
This show will be extra rad for at least five reasons:
- The show is a benefit for SPOT (Sharing Positive Outcomes Together), a Wilson-based youth development organization
- The venue is a historic -- it was built in 1919 and served originally as a vaudeville house
- It's the first time the band has performed in Daniel's hometown
- It's on Bryan's birthday
- We'll be debuting brand new, never-before-heard Bombadil songs
- Get your tickets!
- Join the Facebook event
- Invite your friends to the Facebook event
- Put up posters around Wilson, Raleigh, or other parts of eastern NC (contact us for details)
- Spread the word! Tweet, share on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, MyRhombus, or whatever it is the kids are using these days!
We do hope you can make this event.